I've been meaning to make this post for a long but didn't for.... reasons. Anyway, there is this pretty funny video made by a person called Chenova where she collected some amusing confessions from people in different forums and made a video about that. She also adds her own confessions near the end of the video too.
In keeping with the spirit of the video here are my confessions:
- I think I like multiple companion mods not so much because of the extra muscle/companionship as much as for all the extra loot I can carry by having more companions around. Yes, I tend to treat them as a pack mules...
- After finishing a dungeon if there are still loot around but my companions inventory is full and mine is about to go above my carrying capacity then I just turn TGM (godmode in Skyrim), loot anything that is left and then go to town to sell all the crap. Even if I don't need the money I still do it. I may have a problem with looting...
- It is a known fact that I love modding. How much? Well, right now I have about 133 .ESPs/.ESMs files enabled. Total mod files though (i.e. counting with retextures and such) is 172. But give or take a dozen for patch files and compatibility files. That is after trying to cut down on mod files. I think my record was 168 or 180 .ESPs/ESMs and an ungodly amount of total mod files.
- When I played my Dark Brotherhood character she married Muiri for no other reason than I thought it would be amusing for a contractor to marry the person who just murdered a few people for her. True love in Skyrim? Not in that game!
- My waifus in Skyrim would be Serana, Lydia and Delphine in exactly that order. I'd add Astrid too but her control freakishness might make her an interesting character but I am not sure I'd like it in a waifu.
So, those are mine. What are your Skyrim confessions? 🙂
EDIT: Forgot to add one confession! To me the most dangerous creatures in Skyrim aren't the dragons. Or the Falmer. It is bears! I swear they are like ninja. They get behind you without you noticing until they are on top of you and mauling your face. My poor mage character died a lot because of bear attacks.